Monday, June 5, 2017

Our Big Wedding Prep Vegas Adventure!

Thursday, June 1st, Josh and I headed down to Vegas to start to get things ready for the wedding! I can't believe we're less than two months out! I still feel like there's so much left to do!

We started the day picking up our marriage license--it was surprisingly easy. We had just filled out a form the day before online, and when we got down there, we showed our ID's, paid, signed a paper and there we have it! Our marriage license.



Hard to believe I've waited my whole life to get married and it's right around the corner! 

After the marriage license, we went and checked out the tuxedos for the guys! 


We got set up for our guys to get some nice tux's, so that was exciting! 

We then spent some time running around before we got to our ultimate destination--our venue! 

We got to try some potential dishes for dinner and do some cake tasting. :) 





I've always dreamed about the moment I would finally get to taste test for a wedding cake! It always seemed so exciting--and it was! It was really cool, and I think we chose some good cakes. I'm excited for our guests to try them! 

We finally met with the wedding coordinator and went over some of the finer details! 




It was an exciting day! 

We're getting so close! I still have so many things to get! So exciting! :) 

2 comments: