Sunday, January 8, 2017

Groomsmen Proposals (Josh Post)

Groomsmen Proposals


Adam




Joel




Kyle




Daniel




Gage



       Well I've been promising Tina for a long time I would participate in the blog and I can no longer find a decent excuse to hold her off with, So hello everyone :-) This is Tina's groom Josh speaking. And I would like to endeavor upon today the grueling journey towards securing all the necessary 8 groomsman. As you can see by all of the wonderful photos and faces in said photos that have been provided above all of us had a lot of fun with it. From hanging out and drinking to smoking to white water rafting and maybe or maybe not smuggling drugs through customs at the border it has been quite the adventure. I have to say that I couldn't have found a better group of groomsman than Zack, Tommy, Kyle, James, Gage, Adam, Joel, and Daniel, I'm looking forward to going through all the craziness with you guys!

1 comment: